Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free Choice to Challenge your Brain

One of my favorite websites is Arkive - not only to read about the endangered animals, but because the games are so much fun.  I would like you to play at least 5 different games from this site... and report to me which ones you liked best :)




I think it's also great fun to explore the National Gallery of Art Website - try your hand at creating a masterpiece using at least three different creative tools, and let me know which ones you liked best in the comment section at the bottom of this page:





If you'd like to continue to try to name all the countries of the world, try this Sporcle game again.  You may play it more than once - I find it to be pretty addictive.



Then, spend a bit of time working on Free Rice... the vocabulary and geography games would be great choices:



I would prefer that you not play Cool Math 4 Kids today... I think you should mix it up a bit :)

Happy Brain Games,

Mrs. Morell 

No comments:

Post a Comment